- Completed application form for "NRI Certificate" with one passport size photo affixed in the box.
- Fill in all the information correctly. Incomplete application will be returned without service.
- Applicant's valid Original passport and a photocopy of pages containing personal particulars (first three and last two pages).
- Copy of valid Visa/Green Card.
- Copy of Proof of address (utility bill, driver license or lease agreement).
- Photo ID of the person to whom you are sponsoring
- A letter explaining the relationship to the sponsor and the course him/her attending
- A letter from the Employee / Bank statements to show the sufficient funds
- Fee $25 and $2 for ICWF.
- Fee is to be paid by cashier’s check or money order drawn only in favor of "Consulate General of India". There should be a seperate cashier's check or money order for ICWF Fee. Cash payment is also accepted at the counter of the Consulate. Applicants are requested to come with exact change for efficient services.
- Personal checks, Debit cards and Credit cards are not accepted.
- If application is being sent by post please sent a seperate $20/- cashier’s check or money order fee for return mail. No prepaid envelopes are accepted.
- Please fill this NRI Certificate form if u want in this specified format , otherwise a standard form of NRI certificate will be issued.